2013, 2014, 2016 Executive Coach of the Year
2015, 2016, 2017 Best Client Results
Meet one of the most experienced, most effective and award winning executive business coaches in the world.
NEWS! Monte Wyatt Wins Executive Business Coach of the Year at ActionCOACH Americas Conference
12 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT MONTE WYATT
- Family comes first. Happily married to Lisa, with whom he is raising three wonderful daughters, Katie, Alison, and Janie.
- Diverse and successful business career. Prior to starting his Business Coaching Practice in July of 2004, Monte’s extensive career includes sales representative, sales trainer, sales manager, customer relationship marketing manager, and market development manager through 14 years in the agricultural input industry.
- Motivated by helping other business owners achieve their professional and personal goals.
- Is passionate about working with business owners who want to make positive changes in their business.
- Committed to serving the local community through Lutheran Church of Hope, Gnemeth Masonic Lodge, Scottish Rite, and the West Des Moines Chamber of Commerce.
- Believes in continued personal development, is self-driven and motivated, as well as process oriented and pragmatic.
- Believes completely in the power of coaching and has multiple coaches for his business.
- Earned a B.S. from Iowa State University in Agricultural Business with Sales & Marketing as his specialization. While at ISU was co-chair of VEISHEA, the largest student run organization in the country.
- Has a balanced approach to life; family, faith, business, and fitness.
- Is one of the most successful and results-oriented Executive Business Coaches in the World. Ranks in the top 2% of Action Coaches in the world by achieving the level of Emerald Business Coach.
- Helps other coaches succeed as a MasterCOACH and global trainer for ActionCOACH Business Coaching.
- Is associated with and supported by the world’s #1 Leadership guru, the world’s #1 business coaching firm, and one of the top small business thought leaders with proven intellectual property, resources and experience.